Baptist Housing is looking for a to join our team in Kelowna. The Marketing Manager will support and implement marketing and community relations within our Kelowna region.
Responsibilities include: providing tours, updating lead management database, coordinating all suite turnovers including move-out and move-in dates, scheduling maintenance and hospitality requirements relating to suite rentals, finalizing new resident contracts and updating new resident files, maintaining a list of available suites and master rent database, supporting annual rent increase notification, assisting in Fall suite rental rate review, coordinating local advertising, maintaining marketing budget, local sponsorships and events, and creating and hosting community engagement opportunities.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you have exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to foster and maintain relationships, and model our values in all interactions. The Marketing Manager is highly service oriented, has a focus on achieving goals, is able to work independently and as a collaborative Team Member. You have highly developed literacy skills with the proven ability to plan and produce a broad range of professional and polished documents. You are a critical thinker and problem solver, detailed and organized and able to manage your time, workload and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
This is a permanent excluded full time position (37.50 hours per week), and requires flexibility to include evening and weekend work. Compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: Showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families, and others.
- Honesty: Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: Recognizing God’s ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English; verbally and written.
- Must enjoy working with seniors.
- Ability to work all shifts as applicable to the position.
- Good organizational skills.
*Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the senior living industry
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing as it relates to community occupancy
- Strong customer service track record with measurable results
- Strong computer, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently; be self-motivated and goal-directed
-If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume and details to email@example.com
For further information contact, Christine Shearer, HR Manager at 250-491-7714 (ext. 1110)
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for our future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!
Baptist Housing provides Residential Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Affordable Rental, and Adult Day Programs to over 2800 seniors in British Columbia. Our communities are located in Greater Vancouver, Victoria, and the Interior. Baptist Housing is affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific, yet our communities welcome people of all faith traditions. We believe our Christian heritage and faith helps us compassionately meet the needs of those living in our communities.