Assisted Living Licensed Practical Nurse - (Casual) - Victoria
Baptist Housing is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join the Team in Victoria at Marrion Village.
Under the direction of the Assisted Living Manager, the Licensed Practical Nurse coordinates the delivery of Assisted Living Services on a day to day basis by implementing Resident Care Plans and liaising with family members and professionals regarding the Residents' care.
The LPN supervises the delivery of services and medication administration by Resident Assistants and responds to Resident and family concerns. As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, the LPN demonstrates a commitment to service excellence, continuous quality improvement, the Wellness Model for person centred care, and the Mission, Vision and Values of Baptist Housing.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: showing care and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of others
- Honesty: exemplifying integrity and ethical behaviour
- Respect: treating people with care and dignity at all times
- Innovation: encouraging creativity in all endeavours
- Stewardship: using God-given resources effectively
- Teamwork: working together to achieve common goals
- Servant Leadership: serving each other to succeed with humility and grace
- Fun: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Current Emergency First Aid certification
- Current registration in good standing with CLPNBC
- Three years of experience as an LPN providing care to seniors or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
* Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
A resume and cover letter describing how you are a fit with Baptist Housing, are required.
This is a casual position. LPNs are union positions; compensation and benefits are outlined by the BGCEU Collective Agreement. For further information, contact: Kimberley Dickinson, Assisted Living Manager (250) 592-2593
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to almost 2000 seniors in British Columbia. We provide Residential Care, Assisted Living, Supportive Housing, Home Support and Adult Day Programs at our residences in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in Teams, building relationships and FUN while exemplifying Christ-like values. We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.
Back to Job Listings