Resident Services Assistant (Part Time) - Victoria
Baptist Housing is recruiting a part time Resident Services Assistant (RSA) who is excited about being part of the Team serving Residents at Carey Place in Victoria, BC.
The Resident Services Assistant provides administrative, marketing and custodial support to Carey Place. Duties include responding to Resident inquiries during regular office hours; producing, tracking and reporting a variety of information regarding Residents' tenancy; responding to marketing inquiries and providing tours to prospective Residents; and providing light janitorial and basic building maintenance services.
The Resident Services Assistant is committed to achieving Baptist Housing's mission, compelled by the values of Jesus Christ, we provide exceptional holistic service as we assist seniors to experience life well in supportive communities, through spiritual care and operational leadership.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of Teammates, Residents, Families, and others.
- Honesty: exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves!
The successful candidate will have Grade 12 and formal training and experience in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel. Previous administrative experience in an office environment is an asset.
*Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults is required.
This position is part time (7.5 hours/week). To apply, please provide a current resume and cover letter telling us why you want to work for Baptist Housing! For further information, please contact Kirsten Allenberg, Administrator (250) 519-1200.
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment.
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to almost 2000 seniors in British Columbia. We provide Residential Care, Assisted Living, Supportive Housing, Home Support and Adult Day Programs at our residences in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in Teams, building relationships and FUN while exemplifying Christ-like values. We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.
Back to Job Listings